Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Book #22: To The Nines by Janet Evanovich

Here I am, halfway through the Stephanie Plum series and I finally figured out who the bad guy is before the end of the book! Don't worry, I won't give it away, but I'm feeling quite proud of myself.

Janet Evanovich hit the mark once again with "To The Nines". Stephanie is out to find a skip AND the dog he disappeared with. This leads to a trip to Vegas with Connie and Lula. Stephanie thinks she will be safer there since she seems to have a stalker in Trenton. That turns out not to be the case.

In order to keep her safe, Morelli and Ranger take turns as Stephanie's bodyguard. Along the way, a couple of Ranger's Merry Men fall victim to Stephanie's bad luck, but her yellow Escape stays intact throughout the book!

As I always say, you don't have to start at the beginning of the series to enjoy the books, but I highly recommend doing so because they're so good!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your review and your enthusiasm for this book. Evanovich is a wonderful writer but I haven't read this one yet.
    Mike

    Please stop over at my blog, I'm having a review for an excellent thriller. "Act of Deceit"
    http://mikedraperinguilford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike-Thanks for stopping by! I'll check out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete