Thursday, May 24, 2012

Book #7: Stories of Cats We Love: Seventeen Tales of Unforgettable Feline Companions by Various Authors

One of the first books that I bought after the fire was "Stories of Cats We Love", a collection of 17 short stories about cats. I had only read one of the stories included in the book: "Black Cat" by Edgar Allan Poe. I was hopeful that the other stories were just as good and would keep my mind off of what we were going through.

I was disappointed. There were a couple of stories in the book that I enjoyed, but the rest I just muddled through. In fact, I began the last three stories in the book, but didn't finish any of them.

I think the best part of this book was the cute little kitten on the cover. Unfortunately, that's the best thing I can say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment