Monday, December 26, 2011

Book #34: Eleven On Top by Janet Evanovich


My 34th book of the year was another installment of the Stephanie Plum series, "Eleven On Top" by Janet Evanovich. In the eleventh novel of the series, Stephanie has quit her job as a bounty hunter and has decided to get a "normal" job. Unfortunately, she still ends up being stalked by a maniac who seems to want to blow her up. And yes, there are car explosions in this book!

It was a nice change to the series to have Stephanie trying different career paths while trying to stay alive. Lula still comes around to have Stephanie assist with some apprehensions, but that isn't the focus. Morelli and Ranger are still in her life as well, keeping things hot and complicated.

"Eleven On Top" was funny, as always and left me excited to read the twelfth book in the series. I wonder if Stephanie will go back to work for Vinnie or stay with the job she has. I'll have to read the next one right away to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. For some reason, I stopped reading her books. I did enjoy them. Guess I'd better pick up this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twelve was great too! You'll have to check out my next review!

    ReplyDelete